– Janet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I am very impressed with Drizin Law. Lee spent time explaining all my options and his paralegal was super easy to work with. They were very friendly and efficient, went above and beyond and even provided me with additional information after our case was closed. I highly recommend this firm.
Nevada Probate Attorneys
At the Law Offices of Lee A. Drizin, Chtd., our Las Vegas Probate L have been helping clients achieve their estate planning goals for over two decades. Our strong work ethic and solid reputation for protecting the interests of our clients has made us a leader in providing effective probate administration and litigation advice.
To discuss your Nevada probate legal matters, please contact our Law Offices of Lee A. Drizin, Chtd. (702-798-4955)
After the loss of a loved one, there are many reasons you should contact a Las Vegas Probate Attorney:
- Have you had a death in the family or lost a loved one and need to settle their estate?
- Has someone in your family passed away and you need an attorney to help make sure that the estate is administered correctly and make certain the wishes of the deceased are honored?
- Does your estate contain complex assets?
- Have you been appointed the executor of an estate and face difficult disputes between interested parties or unhappy beneficiaries? (an ex-spouse, children from a first marriage, siblings, and etc.).
- Do you need to find legal solutions for a complex estate that has tax, asset appraisal or asset concealment issues?
- Are you interested in bringing or defending a will dispute/contest or an action for breach of fiduciary duty?
- Does your relative have personal or real property that you need to have transferred to you?
- Are you concerned that someone may be taking advantage of your loved one’s death?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, our Las Vegas probate attorneys at the Law Offices of Lee A. Drizin can help you with your Nevada probate administration or your Nevada probate litigation needs. Our Nevada probate law firm will assist you with questions related to creditors claims, inheritance law, deed upon death, will and trust contests, guardianships, property rights, will forms, conservatorships, intestacy (no will), petitions for set aside, removal of fiduciaries, personal representatives and beneficiaries, summary administration, removal of fiduciaries, undue influence and capacity, trust reformation and more.
What is Probate? Probate is the legal process of administering an estate of a deceased person. A probate court determines the legal validity of a testator’s will and grants its approval by granting probate to the executor. A probate officially appoints either an executor named in the will (or an administrator if there is no will) to administer the process of collecting the assets of the deceased person, paying any liabilities and, distributing the assets of the estate to beneficiaries named in the will. When a person dies without a will (intestate) assets will be distributed to the heirs of the Decedent.
Our clients can be certain that our goals are to protect your rights and to restore your peace of mind.
Please call 702-798-4955 to learn more.We look forward to helping you!