Are you seeking to challenge a trust in Nevada? Each challenge has certain legal standards that are best explained by an experienced Nevada trust litigation attorney.
Trust litigation involves disputes related to trusts in the following areas:
- Challenging the validity of a Trust
- Demand for an accounting from a trustee
- Claim of breach of fiduciary duty
Common Grounds for Challenging a Trust are:
- Lack of Capacity
- Undue influence by another
- Existence of a more recent document
- An improperly witnessed or signed trust
Trust law is complex and many of these issues are time sensitive, so it may be critical that we get involved before matters progress any further. The Las Vegas trust attorneys at the Law Offices of Lee A. Drizin, Chtd., are experienced litigators focused on resolving conflicts surrounding wills, trusts, and other probate issues. Our Las Vegas trust litigation lawyers represent both beneficiaries and heirs, as well as trustees and fiduciaries in trust disputes.