In a city that never sleeps, we help you create an estate plan so you can.

An effective estate plan is the best way to protect your assets, reduce tax obligations, avoid probate and provide financial security and peace of mind to your family. For over twenty years, Drizin Law‘s estate planning attorneys helped families in Nevada ensure their final wishes are followed and inheritances are properly disbursed without complications, unnecessary drama or hefty probate fees.

Drizin estate planning ebook

– James ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I live in Hawaii and my relatives became ill in Las Vegas. Not knowing many people here, I reached out to a friend who recommended Mr. Drizin. Because my aunt was so ill, Mr. Drizin took the time to come to the hospital to work out a trust, will and POA for both my aunt and uncle. He was professional at all times and always put their interests first. My uncle commented “he actually has a heart, I feel like he really cares about us ” and we were able to complete the trust and move all the funds into it so my uncle was protected. I would without hesitation recommend Mr. Drizin to anyone in need of an attorney specializing in wills or trusts. Five stars across the board!

More Testimonials

Ready for effective, immediate action for your estate planning?