Whether it’s a business contract, shareholder agreement, merger, joint venture or a stockholder dispute, our Las Vegas business lawyers will provide an innovative approach to maximize the success and financial return of your business venture.
- Anti-Piracy Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Business Torts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Review
- Covenants not to Compete
- Default of Promissory Notes
- Employment Contracts
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Registered Agent Services
- Shareholder Agreements
- Stockholder Disputes
- Stock Purchase Agreements
NEVADA COMPANY LAW EXPERIENCE
Drizin Law has years of litigation experience in several areas of Nevada company law and real estate matters including:
- Complex business disputes involving, ownership and control of corporations, partnerships and llc’s including, but not limited to, auto dealerships, dry cleaning establishments, retail clothing stores, advertising and marketing businesses.
- Breach of franchise agreements
- Conversion and fraud cases
- Aircraft lease agreements
- Contract for the provision of specialized goods
- Legal malpractice (both as plaintiff and defendant)
- Dissolution of business entities and division of assets
- Joint ventures including equitable determinations as to ownership and characterization of joint venture property
- Drafting of residential and commercial leases and all related documents
- Drafting of joint ventures agreements, partnerships agreements and creation of an entity for the acquisition of real property, buy and sell agreements.
-Howard ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Lee is a trustworthy man who has the best interest of his client at heart. He aspires to understand what may be the clients goals and explains the law within the given situation in order for the layman to have the proper expectations. Lee and his staff are very detailed oriented and very responsive. Expect questions that will make you think about what you need to consider and know. Than expect to get information regarding the alternatives. I have worked with Lee on employment agreements and my corporate papers. He is my resident agent for my corporations and has worked on my will and trust paperwork where is has shown all the best of his legal mind, his steady questioning and his caring personality. He has consulted with me on real estate questions and a variety of additional matters. I would highly recommend Lee Drizin and his law offices.