Las Vegas Office: 2460 Professional Court, Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV

Henderson Office: 2831 St. Rose Parkway, Suite 200, Henderson, NV

Ancillary Guardianship in Nevada

Did you know that even when an incapacitated person does not live in Nevada, a guardianship may still be necessary? Battle Born

When an incapacitated non-resident owns real property in Nevada, a guardianship must be
established in Nevada to take control of the real estate even if guardianship has been established in the person’s home state.  The attorneys at Drizin Law we have extensive experience with guardianship matters.  However, it is our decades of real estate experience that makes us a particularly good resource for these types of matters.  Whether the intention is to lease the property or to complete a sale, we can assist with the complexities of dealing with issues pertaining to the listing contract, mandatory disclosure issues, inspection reports and title issues.

Nevada Probate: Drizin Law Office

Free Nevada Probate Book

By Lee A. Drizin, Esq.

Ready for effective, immediate action for your guardianship matter?